Current Version: 1.0.8.pl6
- Released: January 24, 2007
- Licensed: Dual BSD/LGPL
Bonjour allows you to register a network service, such as a printer or file server, so that it can be found by name or browsed for by service type and domain.
Using Tryst, applications can publish their own service and discover what services are available on the network, along with all necessary access information such as name, IP address, and port number for a given service.
- Adheres to Apple's specification, therefore fully source-compatible
- Full support for monitoring TXT record data updates
- Supports IPv6 (where available)
- Works with Apple's mDNSResponder, native support for Avahi under development