Cenon is a vector graphics tool for GNUstep. It is built upon a modular graphical core, and offers a variety of applications beyond desktop publishing.
Current Version: 3.81
- Released June 19, 2006
- The Cenon Library is required in order to build Cenon and is distributed seperately (see below).
- Import of vector data (DXF, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, Gerber...)
- Export of vector data (DXF, HPGL, PostScript, Gerber...)
- Import of scanned data (TIFF, GIF, JPEG...)
- Editing and construction
- Complete set of publishing functions
For an up-to-date list of features please go to: Cenon's Web Site.