|Revision as of 12:34, 23 January 2007
Pingi (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 13:29, 23 January 2007
Cbv (Talk | contribs)
Incorrect version number, fixed
Next diff →
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|shortdescription = CodeEditor is a text and code editor. |||shortdescription = CodeEditor is a text and code editor. ||
|-||currentversion = [http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/codeeditor/ 0.4.9] |||+||currentversion = [http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/codeeditor/ 0.4.4] ||
|releasedate = April 08, 2004 |||releasedate = April 08, 2004 ||
Revision as of 13:29, 23 January 2007
CodeEditor is a text and code editor.
Current Version: 0.4.4
- Released: April 08, 2004
- Licensed: GPL2
The goal of CodeEditor is to be a good non-rich text code editor. CodeEditorView offers a subclass of NSTextView and supports syntax highlight, mark delimiters, etc. It can be used in other projects.
- Faster than ever
- Tab View: Don't need to open so many terminals again.
- Toolbar: Use "Alt (left) - t" to open/close a simple toolbar on the fly.
- Find (Regular Express support) and replace.
- File Inspector.
- Change font attributes and preference instantly without restart.
- Periodically or manually Highlight keyword with difference attributes according to the language.
- Automatically or manually find delimiter pair.
- Automatically indentation according to the preference.
- Support scripting (need StepTalk).