|Revision as of 12:51, 27 November 2006
Cbv (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
Awiebe (Talk | contribs)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|-||shortdescription = CodeEditor is a text and code editor. |||+||shortdescription = This application is unmantained and show problems with the current GNUstep. You can use [[Gemas.app]] instead.|
|+||CodeEditor is a text and code editor. ||
|-||currentversion = [http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/codeeditor/ 0.4.9] |||+||currentversion = [http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/codeeditor/ 0.4.4] ||
|releasedate = April 08, 2004 |||releasedate = April 08, 2004 ||
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
|maintainer = Yen-Ju Chen |||maintainer = Yen-Ju Chen ||
|-||relatedlinks = Ink is part of GNUstep. |||+||relatedlinks =|
|+||* [http://www.nongnu.org/codeeditor CodeEditor website]||
|category = [[Category:Development Applications]] [[Category:Editor Applications]]||category = [[Category:Development Applications]] [[Category:Editor Applications]]|
This application is unmantained and show problems with the current GNUstep. You can use Gemas.app instead.
CodeEditor is a text and code editor.
Current Version: 0.4.4
- Released: April 08, 2004
- Licensed: GPL2
The goal of CodeEditor is to be a good non-rich text code editor. CodeEditorView offers a subclass of NSTextView and supports syntax highlight, mark delimiters, etc. It can be used in other projects.
- Faster than ever
- Tab View: Don't need to open so many terminals again.
- Toolbar: Use "Alt (left) - t" to open/close a simple toolbar on the fly.
- Find (Regular Express support) and replace.
- File Inspector.
- Change font attributes and preference instantly without restart.
- Periodically or manually Highlight keyword with difference attributes according to the language.
- Automatically or manually find delimiter pair.
- Automatically indentation according to the preference.
- Support scripting (need StepTalk).