DataBasin is a data access tool and for SalesForce.com based on the SOAP API interfaces.
Current Version: 0.5
- Released: May 24, 2012
- Licensed: DataBasin: GPL / Soap Core: LGPL v3+
DataBasin is a tool to access and work with SalesForce.com. It allows to perform queries remotely, export and import data.
To connect to SFDC, DataBasin uses the WebServices exposed by the SFDC API and exposes them as methods of the DBSoap class. Currently not all methods are implemented yet. To send and receive the SOAP messages, DB uses the websevices (GSWS) available from GNUstep libraries and which is a mandatory requisite.
- Reusable core library
- Session and User inspectors
- connect via http or https
- Data Operations
- Query and QueryAll
- Quick Delete
- execute select on records identified by Id or Unique identifier
- Describe Object (and export to CSV)