|Revision as of 13:42, 20 September 2005
Redliner (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 14:38, 20 September 2005
Cbv (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 102:||Line 102:|
|See also:||See also:|
|[[Scripting of frameworks|How to make frameworks scriptable]],||[[Scripting of frameworks|How to make frameworks scriptable]],|
|-||<div style="overflow:auto; height: 1px;">||+||[[PrefixIndex|Index of prefixes used by different GNUstep-related libraries and frameworks]]|
|-||[http://viagra-.everything.at buy viagra]||+|
|-||[http://viagra-.listen.to buy viagra]||+|
|-||[http://viagra-.hello.to buy viagra]||+|
|-||[http://viagra-.how.to viagra online]||+|
|-||[http://viagra-.easy.to viagra online]||+|
|-||Index of prefixes used by different GNUstep-related libraries and frameworks]]||+|
Revision as of 14:38, 20 September 2005
Add your extension, framework, library or bundle below to one of the categories.
If a category doesn't yet exist, choose a new name as a short description (eg. Math or Science or Games ... simply calling it Library is not a good description ;-)
Please try to stay alphabetically ...
(official parts of GNUstep project)
- GDL2 - Database frameworks (Enterprise Objects/EO)
- GNUstepWeb - WebObjects 4.x compatible framework that provides an MVC approach to building web applications and which integrates tightly with GDL2 to provide easy access to database objects.
Scripting and Binding
- GNUstep Guile - Extension to make use of the GUILE scripting language.
- JIGS - GNUstep Java interface
- RIGS - GNUstep Ruby bridge
- StepTalk - Scripting framework
(not official parts of GNUstep project)
- MusicKit - The MusicKit is an object-oriented software system for building music, sound, signal processing, and MIDI applications. It has been used in such diverse commercial applications as music sequencers, computer games, and document processors. Professors and students in academia have used the MusicKit in a host of areas, including music performance, scientific experiments, computer-aided instruction, and physical modeling.
- DevelopmentKit - computer aided development
- IDEKit - Framework for programmer editors (I have stated to port it to GNUstep, to know more you can contact me Quentin Mathé)
- KoKit : A framework collection, that extends the functionality of GNUstep's Foundation and AppKit.
- KoBase - A low-lewel framework providing simple to use debugging aids.
- KoFoundation - Extension to Foundation framework.
- KoAppKit - Contains useful AppKit extensions and widgets.
- KoCrypt - Provides classes of cryptographic algorithms.
- KoNet - A collection of classes that deal with BSD socket programming.
- PCRE Parser - Perl-compatible regular expression library.
- SKYRIX Core - Various Foundation extensions, classes for processing MIME entities
- 3DKit - The GNU 3DKit provides multiple Objective-C frameworks which facilitate the design and implementation of 3D applications based on OpenGL. It tightly integrates with GNUstep and Cocoa.
- CameraKit : a simple wrapper to libgphoto
- DiagramKit : DiagramKit is a framework for manipulating, linking, drawing diagrams.
- GOOD - GOOD stands for GNUstep Object Oriented Diagramming. It is a library that aims to provide GNUstep developers a way to add modern diagramming capabilities to their own application.
- Maliwan - GNUstep Generic Graphic Manipulate Framework.
- PDFKit : PDFKit is a framework that supports rendering of PDF content in GNUstep applications.
- SlideShowKit : a small kit to include slideshow in your application
- KoNet - A collection of classes that deal with BSD socket programming. It is part of KoKit.
- netclasses - A GNUstep socket library.
- Pantomime : The Pantomime framework supports the major mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP.
- SKYRIX Core - Provides a java.io like stream and socket library, a full IMAP4 implementation, a prototypical POP3 and SMTP processors and an Objective-C wrapper for LDAP directory services.
- SMBKit - SAMBA library wrapper
- Tryst - Provides an implementation of Bonjour™ (formerly known as Rendezvous™) for GNUstep
- WebKit - The Web Kit provides a set of classes to display web content in windows, and implements browser features such as following links when clicked by the user, managing a back-forward list, and managing a history of pages recently visited"
- Addresses - A framework that allows access to the addresses database in a way that is sourcecode-compatible with Apple's AddressBook framework. It also contains a view framework to facilitate the construction of applications that use the contact database.
- SKYRIX Core - Classes for iCalendar/vCard objects
- syncml - SyncML is an XML based standard for data synchronization.
Scripting and Binding
- libobjcxerces - XML (SAX, SAX2) and DOM handling in Objective-C using libXerces.
- SKYRIX XML - provides a SAX2 implementation for Objective-C, DOM on top of SaxObjC, an XML-RPC implementation (without the transport layer), SaxObjC driver bundles for: libical (iCalendar,vCard), expat (XML), plists, pyx, CoreFoundation (XML) )