←Older revision | Newer revision→
The GNUstep project is being developed by many individuals from all around the world, and this page lists all means of participating in the development and communicating with the developers.
The most important things for the GNUstep developer to know are:
- The bug tracker -This is out of date moved to GNA.org
- Using Subversion to access the source-code repository
- The mailing lists to communicate with other developers
- The tasks tracker for things that need to be done -This is out of date moved to GNA.org
- Everything listed in Developer Guides ;)
- The Roadmap
- Ideas on future development
- GNUstep release checklist, quality assurance, etc.
- The patches page -This is out of date, moved to GNA.org
- Notes on User knowledge requirements