A simple code editor for GNUstepers
Current Version: 0.2 (Windows Installer)
- Released: 5 May, 2011
- Licensed: GPLv3
This is a simple code editor with highlight syntax and auto indentation. Gemas depends on HighlighterKit framework of Saso Kiselkov (the package contains HighlighterKit). On Windows, when you launch Gemas, it open a new document for Objective-C. If you want other type of document, create the appropriate new document from menu. This is because currently you can't change the highlight syntax once you open a document.
- Highlight syntax for languages C, C++, Obj-C, Obj-C++, GSmarkup.
- Highlight syntax to edit Strings, Plist, GNUmakefile and ChangeLog files.
- Auto indentation.
- Double click above a parentheses to select all code inside these.
- Emacs compatibility (this means that you can see correctly the indentation of a file you wrote on Emacs).
- Go to Line Panel.
- Preferences Panel to change some colors and configuration.
< ... >