Current Version: 0.3.2
- Released: June 29, 2006
- Licensed: Dual BSD/LGPL
It currently consists of the following frameworks:
- KoBase is the low-level framework in the KoKit framework collection. It provides some simple to use debugging aids, instance counting to discover and track memory leaks, an HOM implementation and functions for easy C string manipulation.
- KoFoundation is an extension to GNUstep's Foundation framework. It adds additional containers, such as LIFO (stack) and FIFO (queue), a signal handler and more.
- KoAppKit is an extension to GNUstep's AppKit framework. It adds a collection of useful extensions and widgets that make GUI development a bit easier.
- KoCrypt provides a collection of classes of cryptographic algorithms and categories for quick and easy access.
- KoNet is a collection of classes that deal with BSD socket programming.