(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 12:22, 9 January 2011
Buzzdee (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 18:07, 19 February 2011
Fedor (Talk | contribs)
Add link to 2010 news
Next diff →
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|== Older News ==||== Older News ==|
Revision as of 18:07, 19 February 2011
| GNUstep is a cross-platform, object-oriented set of frameworks for desktop application development.|
This set of frameworks, based on Cocoa (previously OpenStep), enables developers to rapidly build sophisticated software by employing a large library of reusable software components. GNUstep is already used in production environments at several organizations.
Sounds interesting? Have a look at the more in-depth introduction!
New Objective-C 2.0 FAQ
If you find bugs, please refer how to report bugs.
| All packages are collected in the searchable Software Index which also has an RSS feed.
There are some Themes for the GNUstep apps.
Jan 09 2015
- DataBasin.app 0.8 release
- Split out core API into KIT, Improved CSV field output management, bug fixes
Jan 08 2015
- PRICE.app 1.3.0 release
Dec 31 2014
- GWorkspace release
- Many file operation fixes, memory leaks&crashes fixes, new preference system to hold viewer status
Oct 26 2014
- GNUMail release
- Maintenance release, fixes crashes and SMTP on GNUstep.
Oct 24 2014
- ProjectCenter release
- Editor improvements, crash fixes.
Oct 12 2014
- Pantomime release
- Maintenance release, fixes NetBSD and many other crashers
Sep 04 2014
- BatMon.app release
- (Homepage 0.8 Release
Apr 28 2014
- DataBasin.app release
Jan 09 2014
- Windows Installer update
Dec 24 2013
- GNUstep core release
Dec 06 2013
- Windows Installer update
Oct 15 2013
- Graphos.app version 0.5
- New release, with improved editors and selection , important fixes for the Text objects
Sep 16 2013
- PDFKit version 0.9.3
- This release solves portability issues (64bit-x86, PPC, Sparc...), problems with Clang, improved packaging, security patches
Aug 22 2013
- GNUstep Examples 1.4.0 stable release
- (Download Examples). Various updates.
- MathArray Version 1.3
- (Download MathArray). Fixes to work on modern compilers.
Aug 10 2013
- GNUstep Startup 0.30.0 stable release
- (Download Startup). Includes latest core packages
Apr 21 2013
- Zipper.app 1.5
Apr 02 2013
- GNUstep Gui 0.23.1 stable release
- GNUstep Make 2.6.4 stable release
- GNUstep Base 1.24.4 stable release
Mar 02 2013
- GNUstep Gui 0.23.0 stable release
- GNUstep Back 0.23.0 stable release
- GNUstep Make 2.6.3 stable release
- GNUstep Base 1.24.3 stable release
|If you want to participate, you need to create an account and send a mail with your user name to webmasters [AT] gnustep.org to request write-access. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but this procedure has become necessary to prevent SPAM'ing of this site.|