|Revision as of 14:28, 16 January 2009
Dinoex (Talk | contribs)
GPL 2.1 is LGPL, LGPL noted in changelog and Sources
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 05:21, 8 November 2011
Espectador (Talk | contribs)
New maintenance release.
Next diff →
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|shortdescription = The Pantomime framework supports the major mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP. |||shortdescription = The Pantomime framework supports the major mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP. ||
|-||currentversion = [http://www.collaboration-world.com/cgi-bin/project/cvs.cgi?pid=3 1.2.0pre2] |||+||currentversion = [http://download.gna.org/gnustep-nonfsf/Pantomime-1.2.0.tar.gz 1.2.0 (Maintenace release)] ||
|-||releasedate = Sep 24, 2006 |||+||releasedate = November 08, 2011 ||
|license = LGPL2.1 |||license = LGPL2.1 ||
Revision as of 05:21, 8 November 2011
The Pantomime framework supports the major mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP.
Current Version: 1.2.0 (Maintenace release)
- Released: November 08, 2011
- Licensed: LGPL2.1
Pantomime provides a set of Objective-C classes that model a mail system. Pantomime can be seen as a JavaMail 1.2 clone written in Objective-C.
Pantomime is almost entirely written in Objective-C. The C language is only used where performance is critical. Pantomime uses a little bit of ELM code.
Pantomime is used in the project GNUMail. It has been included since the release 0.7.0pre2 of GNUMail.app.
- A full MIME encoder and decoder
- A 'folder view' to local mailboxes (Berkeley Format), POP3 accounts or IMAP mailboxes
- A powerful API to work on all aspects of Message objects
- A local mailer and a SMTP conduit for sending messages
- APOP and SMTP AUTH support
- IMAP and POP3 URL Scheme support
- iconv and Core Foundation support
- UNIX mbox and maildir support
- SSL/TLS support for IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
- and more!