|Revision as of 08:04, 5 September 2005
Cbv (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 22:39, 30 January 2006
Aeruder (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|* '''[https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep Bug tracking]'''||* '''[https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep Bug tracking]'''|
|* [https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=gnustep Mailing Lists]||* [https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=gnustep Mailing Lists]|
|-||* [https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnustep CVS infromation]||+||* [https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnustep CVS information]|
|* [http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/ Browse CVS Repository]||* [http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/ Browse CVS Repository]|
|* [https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=gnustep Patches]||* [https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=gnustep Patches]|
Revision as of 22:39, 30 January 2006
GNUstep project, as many open-source software (OSS) is being developed by many developers from all around the world. The project uses various tools for supporting the development.
You can sign up with the following mailing lists to ask questions and get answers. Recently GNUstep Mailing Lists are being archived into a searchable GNUstep Forum by Nabble. You can cross browse or search GNUstep discussions there. You can also post questions there which will get forwarded to the corresponding mailing list.
- For all discussions and questions. We also would like to hear about ideas for the applications for the GNUstep environment and related issues.
- For info and announcements related to GNUstep libraries and applications.
- For help with GNUstep libraries and applications. This list is rarely read, so it is better to use discuss-gnustep.
- A mailing list for submitting bug reports and patches.
- For discussion related specifically to GNUstep applications.
- This mailing list has been established to keep the noise low when it comes to core topics and generally boring discussion about technical aspects of GNUstep.
- Discussion for a GNUstep-based desktop project
- DGS developers list
- This mailing list has been established to keep the noise low when it comes to DGS topics. To subscribe you have to contact The GNUstep Maintainers directly mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can talk to some (not all use IRC) GNUstep developers on IRC:
Server: irc.freenode.net or irc.gnu.org or irc.debian.org - all are the same network
Configure your IRC client and join the channel: /join #GNUstep
http://www.gmane.org carries the GNUstep mailinglists by NNTP
- comp.lang.objective-c* : The Objective-C language and environment.
- gnu.gnustep.announce* : Info and announcements (Moderated)
- gnu.gnustep.bug* : Bug reports for gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.discuss* : Discussion of gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.help* : Requests for help with gnustep.