The GNUstep project is being developed by many individuals from all around the world, and this page lists all means of participating in the development and communicating with the developers.
The most important things for the GNUstep developer to know are:
- The bug tracker
- Using Subversion to access the source-code repository
- The mailing lists to communicate with other developers
- The tasks tracker for things that need to be done
Some other places might be relevant, though they seem to be rarely used and might be deprecated at some point in the future:
Some, but not all, GNUstep developers can also be reached through IRC:
Server: irc.freenode.net (or irc.gnu.org or irc.debian.org, same network)
Connect to the network and type /join #GNUstep or click on this direct link: irc://irc.freenode.net/gnustep.
GMANE carries the GNUstep mailinglists by NNTP
- comp.lang.objective-c* : The Objective-C language and environment.
- gnu.gnustep.announce* : Info and announcements (Moderated)
- gnu.gnustep.bug* : Bug reports for gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.discuss* : Discussion of gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.help* : Requests for help with gnustep.