GNUstep project, as many open-source software (OSS) is being developed by many developers from all around the world. The project uses various tools for supporting the development.
- For all discussions and questions. We also would like to hear about ideas for the applications for the GNUstep environment and related issues.
- For info and announcements related to GNUstep libraries and applications.
- For help with GNUstep libraries and applications. This list is rarely read, so it is better to use discuss-gnustep.
- A mailing list for submitting bug reports and patches.
- For discussion related specifically to GNUstep applications.
- This mailing list has been established to keep the noise low when it comes to core topics and generally boring discussion about technical aspects of GNUstep.
- Discussion for a GNUstep-based desktop project
- DGS developers list
- This mailing list has been established to keep the noise low when it comes to DGS topics. To subscribe you have to contact The GNUstep Maintainers directly.
You can talk to some (not all use IRC) GNUstep developers on IRC:
Server: irc.freenode.net or irc.gnu.org or irc.debian.org - all are the same network
Configure your IRC client and join the channel:
http://www.gmane.org carries the GNUstep mailinglists by NNTP
- comp.lang.objective-c* : The Objective-C language and environment.
- gnu.gnustep.announce* : Info and announcements (Moderated)
- gnu.gnustep.bug* : Bug reports for gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.discuss* : Discussion of gnustep.
- gnu.gnustep.help* : Requests for help with gnustep.