I have reorganised the contents to be more manual-like. The original was more how-to like. The manual should be organised so one can find information easily - therefore related information should be close together.
The how-to should be another short document.
What needs to be done:
- clean up the main gorm document
- split it into sections/articles/documents:
- User's manual - how to create user interfaces, custom classes, import/export of files and headers
- Developer's manual - how to create custom palettes or objects
- Technical specification (file format, gorm implementation details)
What do you think?
Stefan Urbanek 14:18, 3 Mar 2005 (CET)