Apr 3 2009
- AClock.app 0.3 release : updated about window, updated drawing code
Apr 1 2009
- TestPlant uses GNUstep to port Eggplant (a GUI testing and scripting tool) to Linux. See success stories for more information about this application.
Mar 19 2009
- SimpleAgenda.app 0.38 release : bug fixes, simple week view, calendar ui changes and easier dates navigation
Mar 14 2009
- GSPdf.app 0.2.0 release : updated makefiles, updated to newer version of GhostScript, incorporated in GAP.
Mar 13 2009
- FísicaLab 0.1 released. This is an educational application to solve physics problems.
Mar 9 2009
- EasyDiff.app 0.4.0 release : updated makefiles, bug fixes and optimizations, CVS executable selection
Mar 6 2009
Feb 19 2009
This is the 1.0.0 release of the developer tools installer. This installer has several tools that are useful for developing GNUstep on Windows. These include ssh, cvs and svn for getting the source code. It also includes perl, autoconf and libtool.
Feb 7 2009
We are currently 25 persons listening to David Chisnall's remote presentation on Pragmatic Smalltalk and the LanguageKit. which allows using Smalltalk with Objective-C. Under 1000 lines of code are specific to Smalltalk.
Objective-C objects and Smalltalk objects use the same structure. An object can have methods in Objective-C and Smalltalk. No virtual machine, just a small runtime library is being used.
Slides will hopefully be up later.
Feb 7,8 2009
- Join other GNUstep developers at FOSDEM in Brussels for presentations, tutorials, hacking and meeting other developers.
More details can be found at http://www.fosdem.org
Jan 8, 2009
- Marcelo Yassunori Matuda announced that he has gotten GNUspeech working on GNUstep. Thank you, Marcelo!!
- You can find out more about the GNUspeech project here.
- To download the GNUstep version of GNUspeech, get it from SVN at svn://svn.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeech/gnustep/trunk.
Jan 6, 2009
- GNUstep Make 2.0.8 stable release
- Fix a bug relating to installation in a different domain.