Currently a Computer Science student, long time macintosh user (as of 1995, so don't give me that mac fanboy crap)– but became interested in GNUStep after apple started making some quationable design decisions. Alwyas been interested in having a system to (at least partially) call his own.
- C#(kind of)
- VB(Only because I used some in a course)
- Clean, crisp code.
- Descriptive varible names.
- Endianness Issues.
- Indentation and Bracketing issues
- People who think ( C ) int == int32_t
- People who take the above headers literally.
How to Contact
Put "GNUStep" in the subject line. awiebe@Burningthumb.com