(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 21:52, 31 August 2007
Geroldr (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 14:48, 9 May 2008
Hns (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|* [[User_FAQ|GNUstep Users' FAQ]] ([http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/userfaq.pdf PDF])||* [[User_FAQ|GNUstep Users' FAQ]] ([http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/userfaq.pdf PDF])|
|* [[Get Help|Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups]]||* [[Get Help|Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups]]|
|+||* [[Cross Compiling]]|
|== Other Info ==||== Other Info ==|
Revision as of 14:48, 9 May 2008
This page is intended as a collection of guides for users.
Installation can be easy or complex, depending on the system you use. If you encounter problems that aren't discussed here, please ask for help on the mailing lists.
- GNUstep Installation instructions (PDF, Italian)
- Make sure you also check the platform-specific instructions as well.
- Comprehensive build guide for GNUstep on GNU/Linux.
- User Keyboard Setup
- Setup for East Asian Languages
- User Defaults (GUI) (Back)
- Wiki GNUstep installation guide.
- User Applications
- Filesystem Layout (PDF)
- GNUstep Users' FAQ (PDF)
- Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups
- Cross Compiling
- News and info:
- Developer sites:
- GNUstep Success Stories