(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 14:48, 9 May 2008
Hns (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 05:05, 30 May 2008
Espectador (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* [[Get Help|Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups]]||* [[Get Help|Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups]]|
|* [[Cross Compiling]]||* [[Cross Compiling]]|
|+||* [http://wiki.gnustep.org/images/7/7a/Manual_GNUstep.pdf Manual de Objective-C y GNUstep (PDF)]|
|== Other Info ==||== Other Info ==|
Revision as of 05:05, 30 May 2008
This page is intended as a collection of guides for users.
Installation can be easy or complex, depending on the system you use. If you encounter problems that aren't discussed here, please ask for help on the mailing lists.
- GNUstep Installation instructions (PDF, Italian)
- Make sure you also check the platform-specific instructions as well.
- Comprehensive build guide for GNUstep on GNU/Linux.
- User Keyboard Setup
- Setup for East Asian Languages
- User Defaults (GUI) (Back)
- Wiki GNUstep installation guide.
- User Applications
- Filesystem Layout (PDF)
- GNUstep Users' FAQ (PDF)
- Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups
- Cross Compiling
- Manual de Objective-C y GNUstep (PDF)
- News and info:
- Developer sites:
- GNUstep Success Stories