(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 18:19, 17 November 2010
Espectador (Talk | contribs)
Upadated some links
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 18:11, 2 July 2011
Bheron (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* [http://svn.gna.org/svn/etoile/trunk/Etoile/INSTALL.Ubuntu GNUstep and Étoilé dependency list]||* [http://svn.gna.org/svn/etoile/trunk/Etoile/INSTALL.Ubuntu GNUstep and Étoilé dependency list]|
|+||* [[Building GNUstep with Clang]]|
|== Using GNUstep ==||== Using GNUstep ==|
Revision as of 18:11, 2 July 2011
This page is intended as a collection of guides for users.
Installation can be easy or complex, depending on the system you use. If you encounter problems that aren't discussed here, please ask for help on the mailing lists.
- GNUstep Installation instructions (PDF, Italian)
- Make sure you also check the platform-specific instructions as well.
- Comprehensive build guide for GNUstep on GNU/Linux.
- User Keyboard Setup
- Setup for East Asian Languages
- User Defaults (GUI) (Back)
- GNUstep SVN Installation Guide
- User Applications
- Filesystem Layout (PDF)
- GNUstep Users' FAQ (PDF)
- Mailing Lists, IRC and Newsgroups
- Cross Compiling
- Manual de Objective-C y GNUstep (PDF en español)
- News and info:
- Developer sites:
- GNUstep Success Stories