Framework for a GNUstep program to act as an HTTP or HTTPS server.
Current Version: 1.1.1
- Released: Dec 30, 2006
- Licensed: LGPL
This provides a class to do all the heavy lifting of acting as a web server handling the HTTP and HTTPS protocols. You just need to create an instance of it in your program, configure it with a port it is to listen on, and set another object in your program to act as a delegate. The delegate then handles the pre-parsed incoming requests in a similar way to a CGI script being run by a more conventional web server. The library also handles logging and provides many configuration options and helper methods of course.
- Robust single threaded default operation, for ease of debugging your programs
- Minimal configuration required
- Parses parameter strings in requests
- Parses URL encoded form data
- Parses multi-part form data
- Supports SSL
- Supports basic authentication
- Supports substitution of values into html templates
- Provides logging