What is Native on Windows
The idea of 'native' on MS-Windows is for GNUstep applications to be viewed favourably against other applications on that platform and to conform to standards and expectations.
Some specific goals here are:
- Horizontal, in-window menus
- Controls which look like Windows and which behave like Windows
- Applications launch quickly and seamlessly.
- Proper file system support
- Correct Taskbar & window behaviour
Lower priority items include:
- Support all Win32 input methods
- Accessibility support