Current Version: 108.pl3
- Released: November 17, 2006
- Licensed: Dual BSD/LGPL
Bonjour allows you to register a network service, such as a printer or file server, so that it can be found by name or browsed for by service type and domain.
Using Tryst, applications can discover what services are available on the network, along with all necessary access information such as name, IP address, and port number for a given service.
- Adheres to Apple's specification, therefor fully source-compatible
- Supports IPv6 (where available)
- Full support for monitoring TXT record data updates
- Works with Apple's mDNSResponder and (probably, it's untested) Avahi
Contact Chris Vetter for a current version.